For those who are interested, this is the Washi Dress. I made mine out of cotton voile. When I went to cut, it occurred to me that the voile was rather sheer. So I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to “underline” it (i.e. use a double-thickness of fabric). I’ve never done that before, so I had to figure it out as I went. It doesn’t help that I’m completely shite at cutting so two pieces never match up perfectly. And of course, I didn’t have quite enough fabric to cut two of every piece so I had to go back to Lincraft for more. It still turned out pretty well! I also got to have my first attempt at shirring, which is like magic. Overall it’s a bit “baby doll” on me, but I think it’s a nice summer dress. Oh, and POCKETS!