1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn’t have breakfast, why not?
Nothing. I was hungover like a dog. Why do ‘morning afters’ get worse as you get older? I don’t remember feeling this crappy ever in college.
2. What’s your favorite cereal?
Golden Grahams. I’d kill for a bowl right now, but I can’t find it overseas and I don’t want to pay $10 a box to an importer.
3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
We eat out a lot, at least once a week (if not more). We’re lazy, we can afford it, and we enjoy good food. I just always have a nagging feeling of guilt about it. Must be the Hoosier upbringing.
4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
The Snook is making me his Thai green curry. It’s phenomenal. Chicken, coconut cream, lemongrass, garlic, onion, and lots of wonderful veggies… I’m salivating.
5. What’s your favorite restaurant? Why?
It changes a lot, mostly because there’s so much variety here. I mean, my favorite Newtown cafe at the moment is Lamina, which is right down the block. They have great coffee and food and I like the atmosphere. In terms of a proper restaurant, I love Wagamama’s, a chain of Japanese noodle bars. And if you’re talking really fancy, you can’t beat Rockpool. I took the Snook there for his birthday last year. It was one of the most memorable dining experiences of my life.