I am not allowed to start anymore new crafts until I finish the old ones. Seriously. Right now I have on my list:
- My first sweater, which is about 1/4 done.
- About a foot of scarf made from some gorgeous red mohair.
- A baby blanket for my little brother, of which I have, like, six blocks out of fifty.
- A rugby scarf, which is currently just in the “piles of wool” stage.
- Knitted socks for the Snook, of which I have only wool and a vague idea.
Record albums waiting to be turned into bowls.(see above)
- Album covers waiting to be turned into purses.
- Half a dozen pairs of socks waiting to be turned into monkeys.
- A couple groovy old tins waiting to be painted and decoupaged.
- My “Storm at Sea” quilt, still waiting to be finished and edged.
“Hello Kitty” images ready to be printed onto transfer paper and ironed onto my underpants.
- A pile of miniature Harry Potter scarf bookmarks to be fringed and finished.
See? Lots. I keep thinking of new things I want to try, though! I’ve been eyeing the resin supplies at the local casting shop. I have no willpower.