Category: Shared on Twitter (page 1 of 107)
- krissiscribbles: I'm screaming fr https://t.co/R9Oa4REoRy
- IjeomaOluo: Women: no amount of selfies will make you as vain or self-centered as the random dude who thinks you need his opinion on them.
- deanmcevoy: Wife: "I love you"
Husband: Is that you talking or the wine?
Wife: No you idiot it was me talking to the wine
- thepaulrayner: @web_goddess My 14 year old son shared my Spotify account last year and now Spotify is convinced I'm addicted to EDM. 🙄😉 (in reply to web_goddess)
- pdenya: There's a subreddit called ProgrammerDadJokes. And it's amazing. https://t.co/3vxZAAbh56
- jffcrmr: Let’s play “spot the people who wish they were dead” https://t.co/LYXrmySlfz
- crankymate: Repeat after me: it's never a pipeline problem. You're just not working hard enough to hire diversely.
- jessbudd4: This Friday is the last day to apply for @yow_conf's women-in-tech speaker development program. Get on this ladies! https://t.co/wz7wCr6vcn
- awia: Entry to the @yow_conf Women In Tech competition closes soon!
- kylietimpani: This is neat. Submit before this Friday for @yow_conf's Women in Tech speaker development program! https://t.co/nWIb9SXNJP
- slyviaaa_xo: First day as a junior software dev intern…super pumped #firstday #dev
- fbz: spiders like generative knitwear 🕷 https://t.co/d4xufY3tpK
- HaysSEAsia: @yow_conf Can't wait to partner in this year's conference! (in reply to yow_conf)
- savagejen: Every once in a while @codinghorror publishes something new to remind me of how insightful he is.