- hayleycampbell: If Netflix had ended House of Cards like the UK one — aka one of the greatest TV endings of all time — they wouldn't need to bury it now.
- kosamari: I married to right man. https://t.co/RUGhqbjsUQ
- rachsmithtweets: people who reply to someone being excited about a tool they use with “my tools did it first/better”, what are you hoping to achieve w/ that?
- 20c109: Hey, this is completely false. You can be a programmer and not overwork yourself. Don't idealize crunch, and don't… https://t.co/rZ2STd5izx
- zarahjutz: So be respectful. Be understanding. Be nice. (in reply to zarahjutz)
- diversionary: Halloween in Newtown: can confirm that the grim reaper rides a fixie
Month: October 2017 (page 1 of 9)
As you may have picked up on yesterday, I made yet another Colette Laurel dress for Frocktober! I used the same mods as the Big Data dress: sleeveless, notched neckline, and pockets. On this one, I moved the pockets outwards slightly as they felt too close together. I also cut the back in one piece rather than having a waist seam.
The fabric is called Breeze by Rosemarie Lavin for Windham Fabrics. It’s actually a quilting cotton that I picked up at Morris & Sons earlier in the year. I bought it on a lark, mostly because it’s printed to look like knitting! I thought I’d make a simple blouse out of it, so I only bought 2m of fabric. Unfortunately that was barely enough to make this dress, so I’ll have to wear shorts under it for modesty. Still – cute dress for a hot day!
- mobywhale: Come work with me at @LookaheadSearch! Honestly it's been the most rewarding job I've had. Happy to share with you… https://t.co/Nbz2a0ehf3 (in reply to LookaheadSearch)
- SLIDE21today: Kristine Howard is an amazing speaker!! #IIBALUNA
- codebarSyd: Really excited to see diversity scholarships at YOW! Conf this year. Check it out! https://t.co/5mPbwQ5NRZ