Shared today on Google Reader:
- The Ins and Outs of Opening a Door for a Woman – For the record, I have no problem with guys opening doors. It only gets annoying when they, like, INSIST on opening doors for me even when I’m there first.
- Top 10 Dying US Industries Revealed – I get most of these… but Formal Wear and Costume Rental? What, is everybody just buying their own tuxedo these days?
- R2D2 Quilt
- A Wine Rack that Stores Yarn
- The psychology of cutting back on lattes
- Settlers of Catan: How a German Board Game Went Mainstream – Scott Keyes – Entertainment – The Atlantic
You can follow me on Reader here.