- notsolonecoder: So I got a free Google Home.
It gave me the weather when I asked, but it hinted to say good morning for a run thro… https://t.co/LYZH1LHkeS
- MichelePlayfair: Well lucky you, Sydney! It's She Builds on AWS Community Day again on 25 Feb… Check it out! https://t.co/0UHJBkwqBx
- JordanRasko: Me, when I just wanna see what’s up. https://t.co/Zgn2he5J3A
- JordanRasko: We did it fam https://t.co/6old1giLz8
- PFTompkins: I am glad Bernie is doing so well. I hope Warren climbs back up. Those are my candidates! I believe in their respec… https://t.co/m4vlSkNPEI
- james_zaki: @web_goddess @iann0036 PS, no-one says this. (in reply to james_zaki)
- liamosaur: @web_goddess The Aussie version is "the go".
"Mate, what's the go with this new chocolate milk, any good or what?" (in reply to web_goddess)
- JodiMcA: So Flowers in the Attic has Oedipus complexes, Electra complexes, and an almighty whatever-the-fuck-Greek-figure-ha… https://t.co/X6d5dikja4 (in reply to JodiMcA)
- curiouswavefn: Perhaps the most promising opening in a textbook ever. https://t.co/WLzlQkc68k
- dannolan: https://t.co/Rgq37V1d9t
- Super70sSports: When you roll up on a goddamn Big Wheel in a leisure suit that sweet, I assure you no one in first grade will have… https://t.co/2v2RW2kISJ
- joshmillard: have I joked before about “The Bee Gees” is short for “The Bene Gesserit”, because that feels like a thing I would… https://t.co/NrqFwPXEJf
- saladinahmed: when wizards from different factions convene a council because there is great turmoil in the land https://t.co/TBnHZ5zDHf
- acodrington: @web_goddess @the_snook "Try loading the sound card driver into expanded memory" (in reply to web_goddess)
- JohnTheCho: Standing with Parasite crew, I got congratulated A LOT. Lol.
- taylaharriss: My dad taught me this 💯 📸: @shescores_steph https://t.co/uvsdsCbl2M
- lemon_lime: @web_goddess @the_snook Also there totally used to be a real button on the family generic 486 labeled “turbo” and y… https://t.co/AbK1i2bpwk (in reply to lemon_lime)
- hannahcancode: I made a breakfast burrito. Egg, bacon, cheese, beans, home grown tomatoes… and a hash brown! Did you know you co… https://t.co/xTeskKW8AM
- DocHarleyMD: Oh no!! Our wave buoy installed off #Collaroy has just broken its mooring in last hour…now heading towards New Ze… https://t.co/8kRFhjBUnJ
- stowball: I've had these 2 tubs of DampRid out all day, but it hasn't stopped raining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ https://t.co/CRzKQqe85b
- pjf: Showing my class by asking the staff about all the menu items with fancy names I've never seen before. (in reply to pjf)
- RobynVinter: Person at an event: oh hi, I know you from twitter
Me: …sorry remind me?
Person: *says his name, full job title,… https://t.co/e6LDFhXm4g
- CardenOfMilk: When your company creates a plushie that represents you ♿️♿️🥰🥰😁😁best day ever. @SalesforceEQ @salesforce… https://t.co/kmjdIcBTmc
- joshmillard: when the game lets you name yourself and your cat https://t.co/2ElFKZBSCs
- jeamland: Look I don’t want to shock anyone unnecessarily but it seems like that guy who wrote The IT Crowd is being a fuckwit a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶still.
- JordanUhl: wow say what you want about lebron but this photo is absolutely iconic. just take a second and marvel at the pure a… https://t.co/ZdBAsJu154
- deltrimental: Fun story: on Wednesday I went into a portaloo at work, dropped my dacks, had a wee, reached up under the loo roll… https://t.co/FcnBhYFM5z