- tylerfbradley: ⚪️ single
🔘 in a relationship with this picture of jeff goldblum working a food truck https://t.co/KJopILR8wG
- idomdavis: Code vs comments at #ACCUConf https://t.co/QDUoT7M9HC
- brown_note: I need to go hold some stakes.
- mattallen: Been hacking all night and I can’t sleep. It’s been years since I felt like this.
Shit is coming together fast. 💥
- marcusoftnet: My turn-up-the-good short #retrospective script. Trying it today – will report result https://t.co/SPggmI63hw
- IUinformatics: Awesome programming language analogy for knitting & being turing complete by @web_goddess – https://t.co/DkqM1gquOr https://t.co/Jg12tzIFge
- parisba: Never change, Hobart. https://t.co/W6nt48gaVR
- jedws: @travisvz @christineliuart have a look at this excellent talk on the subject by @web_goddess https://t.co/4qjFu6WUxM (in reply to travisvz)
- LareneLg: Amazing turnout at @WWCodeBrisbane learning Functional programming with @mdjnewman @eraserqueen @thoughtworks… https://t.co/dA8qanwqN9
- Rashas_Mo: Australian Citizenship test: ANZAC day falls on a Tuesday Is it more Aussie to
A) Take Monday off
B) Take Wednesday off to recover
- ziyatong: THIS 👇 https://t.co/YuCB1TnWSX
- caseywest: The Wizarding World of Cloud Computing
Google Cloud: Ravenclaw
Amazon AWS: Gryffindor
Microsoft Azure: Hufflepuff
Oracle Cloud: Slytherin
- Brocklesnitch: is the tagline for The Gretz bar in Enmore 'The Gretz, i've had a few' or do i have to think of everything
- kaylajheffernan: Diversity is having one of the five Chris' in your team spell it with a K 😉
- mlle_elle: Nothing provokes my inner "angry person in local newspaper" than the students who walk ineffectually down the narrow road to Redfern station
- SuperSpacedad: This really owns:
- adamliaw: I saw your plane at Sydney airport and it was parked with a bunch of other planes that weren't its wife. Thought yo… https://t.co/sM6Zo9GStR
- BoyJupiter: Most excellent. (source unknown, via @PPantsdown) #ScienceMarch #IndianaJones https://t.co/s5OPzjmxxo
- thehill: Climate researchers in Antarctica show support for #MarchForScience https://t.co/oH9mYXFksT https://t.co/RsRxRORCVi
- oliyoung: If you're happy and you know it … https://t.co/Y9cnrezCj8
- SerriLaw: @busbub Bagels are so good they're actually bae-gels. (in reply to busbub)
- freakboy3742: Kids – growing old sucks. Once upon a time, I lived on a diet of sand and battery acid. Now a late night milkshake ties my stomach in knots.
- Manglewood: As far as I can tell, a "snowflake" is just anyone you're mad at online who spells better than you.
- yow_conf: These #yowwest stickers are looking good! Can't wait to give them out https://t.co/7fqha2TNbO https://t.co/hNLY9S0iGq