Shared today on Google Reader:
- Dangerous Minds | CAPTCHAs to keep idiots out of comment threads – If my existing CAPTCHA didn’t work so well, I’d seriously think about implementing this.
- Time for Science by Bradleysmp – $10 – ARGGHGHGHGHGH. Kari Byron cannot even PRONOUNCE “experiment” correctly, much less conduct one. And does she have a scientific calculator with her name on it? No, she does not. TEAM GRANT FOREVER.
- 10 profound life lessons you can learn from Conan the Barbarian [Video] – For the Snook.
- More Paint-by-Number Murals
- An Introduction to Arbitrage: Using Craigslist to Make a Living
You can follow me on Reader here.