Author: Kris (page 1 of 1474)
- amynelmes: We casually go to outer space ALL THE TIME but still only 40 percent of tin cans have pulley rings.
- nrrrdcore: My goals as a manager is will smith in this photo https://t.co/38642O5zQp
- WWCSyd: IoT and Microservices with @fgeorge52 in SYDNEY! Tuesday March 28, registrations now open! https://t.co/pQksp2BBuG
- Meligy: I probably have a few friends around Sydney who love to play with IoT tech. This is for you: https://t.co/TLrtVgPbc1
- SarahLerner: This is the future that liberals want. https://t.co/GWF3zjsxy6
- beaglesays: @Zendesk Software Art Thou is becoming the best meetup in town. Awesome work.
- MelissaKaulfuss: The Venn diagram that is Knitting & Programming 💖 @web_goddess at Software Art Though @Zendesk https://t.co/leXF938SKA
- OphelieLechat: "@ravelry is Github for knitters" — @web_goddess Yes! I've been saying it's like Facebook for years, but this is a better comparison.
- MichelePlayfair: TIL about KnitML. Day made. Thank you @web_goddess @Zendesk #SoftwareArtThou https://t.co/KbQ6F2fj72
Nice overview of Bourdain’s approach to money. I like that he never really talks about retiring. I get the impression that he’s doing what he loves and it funds his lifestyle, and that’s good enough for him. That appeals to me.
I also found it interesting that writing books is the least lucrative of his activities. Turns out that corporate and promotional events is really where it’s at. Hmmm…
A friend said, “You live outside the country more than half of the year. Create a bogus residence in the Caymans and pay no U.S. taxes.” I’d feel like a shit doing that. I’m an American. I don’t want to be that guy. I don’t want to have those kinds of conversations.
Good on ya, Anthony. 👏