Last night. So fun. #GGDSyd @canvavibe @jpofoz
Month: July 2015 (page 1 of 10)
- chrisdoble: Canva’s Golden Shovel, awarded for valiant acts of refactoring, artisanally crafted by @DamonOehlman http://t.co/hrRb0Hr1ps
- drwitty_knitter: Yes, because it’s craft-based, and craft is ‘women’s work’ :(. “@Asher_Wolf: 86% of Etsy shops are managed by women http://t.co/nA9s3nAFEX “
- yeseniaa: So much valuable information in “Diversity: The Elusive HOW” by @ninavizz. https://t.co/EmWTSfZKUn
- GeeH: Excellent post by @lornajane on mic use when speaking – http://t.co/GzlNXM6yt7 – bookmarked for reading before every talk!
- gilmae: Apple Geniuses judge the dirt on my laptops. Today´s cleaned it in front of me. Thought “Yeah, but I´m not the one wearing a trilby, pal!”
National Sleepy Head Day – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Thank goodness the Snook didn’t know about this, or I would’ve had a very damp morning!
National Sleepy Head Day (Finnish: Unikeonpäivä) is celebrated in Finland on July 27 every year. Traditionally on this day, the last person in the house (also dubbed as the “laziest”) to wake up is woken up using water, either by being thrown into a lake or the sea, or by having water thrown on them.
- justkelly_ok: Engineers at Google have heroes like Jeff Dean and Urs Hölzle.
Black engineers don’t have anyone at that level to admire. Nor do women.
- _youhadonejob: What a time to be alive. http://t.co/9KuLe3wjzd
- andreispsyched: Dear @semrush, I wish @canva gets 2.9B traffic from #seo. 🙂 http://t.co/oKgyFsbBna