- secvalve: The next time you try and use the word "serverless" just remember it's like calling takeout "kitchenless".
- ira: "Covfefe, that's funny," Paul Ryan chuckled to himself, checking Twitter as he awoke in his bed crafted from uninsured children's bones.
- vanschneider: 1990: “Have you read this book?”
2010: “Have you read that article?”
2017: “Have you seen that meme?”
Month: May 2017 (page 1 of 7)
- tylerfbradley: film concept: jeff goldblum and stanley tucci own a restaurant and are also husbands. https://t.co/sM9MTbq2LD
- philiplaureano: Note to self: Find a way to use this word in my next git commit message. https://t.co/uDNORMIyIc
- meganamram: for those of you mad about a female-only showing of "Wonder Woman," remember that for 100s of years you got male-only showings of "voting"
- MikePElston: @sapphicgeek isn't that what it's all about. https://t.co/V7EGn36TZn
- joannaferrari48: It's gonna be a great week IF you make it one. You got this!!! 💕💖💕 https://t.co/aDnNypbyBI
- KathyReid: This is the @NatWoolMuseum #ScarfFestival entry I'm looking forward to seeing the most – by @HeartOfPluto_ https://t.co/lTf0nVWEh9
- keranm: @developerjack You need to up your "lace" game though Jack https://t.co/a6D0Q54WTn (in reply to developerjack)
- mattdelves: @web_goddess Both is the only option. (in reply to web_goddess)
- girlgerms: The relationship goal I've succeeded at 🙂 https://t.co/tKUPMhwdoN