Following on from my previous post detailing how I moved this site from shared webhosting to Amazon Lightsail, I’ve since completed a few more of my To Do list items:
- Installed the Open Graph and Twitter Card Tags plugin and set a default image for sharing to Facebook. I’ve also hooked up my Facebook app ID and secret so I can clear the cache on Facebook when updating a post on my site.
- Used the WP Sweep plugin to clean up hundreds of old post revisions. I also set a limit in wp-config which will be used going forward.
- Set up automated security patching as per this guide.
- Went through my Google Search Console to check for errors and fix where possible.
- Killed off the old shared webhosting!