1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Here lately I’m all about the baths. I just crank the hot water in a our big ol’ tub and chuck in a bath bomb or some bubble bar. Then I settle in with a book and soak til I’m wrinkly. Ahhhh… I also like working in our back courtyard. I water the plants and rake up the dead leaves and hang clothes on the line. I love being out in the sun.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
Hmm. *blink* You mean, like, leaving the house? Working from home means you don’t do that much. I suppose when I do leave, the first thing I do when I get back is check my e-mail. Seriously. (I know how lame that sounds.) If I’m coming back from the gym, it’s straight into the shower.
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
“Aromatherapeutic”? What a girly question. I don’t really know. I like the stuff that’s in my bubble bar – patchouli and tea tree oil. That’s pretty good.
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
Definitely by myself or with just the Snook. I tend to get too self-conscious when I’m out with others. Not that I don’t have fun; it’s just that it’s not exactly relaxing.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don’t?
Working on my websites. I’m sure most people (whether part of the industry or not) don’t think of writing PHP as a relaxing activity. I like the busywork though. I can turn my brain off and still feel productive.