1. What was the last song you heard?
I don’t actually know the title, but it was by Kylie Minogue. Kevin (the guy I ride to/from work with) was playing her CD in the car tonight.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
In the theater: Bowling for Columbine and Chicago. At home: Emma and Pride and Prejudice. (What can I say? I crave English costume drama when I’m sick.)
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
The Knitter’s Bible, a chicken kebab, and a Diet Coke.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Pay bills, e-mail my tax agent, send off my Walk Against Want money, and get rid of this damn flu.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
What, in person? Rather than list co-workers, which is kinda boring, I’ll list the last five friends I talked to. There’s Kevin (who I ride with), the Snook, Steve, Major, and Kenya (all of whom were on our trivia team last night).