What I Need to Do at Work This Week:
- Tackle a backlog of Internet orders and e-mail enquiries
- Liase with the Arts Coordinator at the Royal Easter Show about sponsoring some prizes in the craft division this year
- Work on the Queen Adelaide website (a trammed tapestry company we own) so we can get it online and making money
- Contact Sydney retirement villages about organizing possible day trips/events at the shop
- Continue adding items to the shop website so people quit calling and griping about things that are missing
What I’m Actually Doing at Work This Week:
- Standing at the counter serving customers, because other members of staff can’t be bothered to turn up
It’s reeeeally frustrating.
Later: Well, that makes up for it! Thelma Mackenzie came in again and brought me more chocolate!