- Cabled Noro Silk Garden jacket for me. It’s nearly there. I think I may turn the collar into a hood though. The weather has turned horrible as if to taunt me, saying: “Knit faster and you may be able to wear your jacket yet… (but in all truth, it’s going to be blazing hot as soon as you finish).”
- Elizabeth Zimmerman Surprise Cardigan for Tia’s forthcoming baby.
- Mitred Square Blanket (MAGIC SQUARES!) for my sister’s forthcoming baby.
- Feathers balaclava. It’s just as hideous as it sounds. It was a bit of a joke but I’m determined to see it through. It’s the scariest thing I’ve ever knit.
- Eleven pairs of socks. No, really. I bought the damn wool; I’m going to knit them.
- Fairisle cardigan in 4ply alpaca for me. I’ve had the yarn for ages; it’s time to get down to business.
Concept courtesy of Mary-Helen, who will be knitting socks right along with me…