Shared today on Google Reader:
- So say the Star Trek transporter was invented. Would you use it? – NeoGAF – Totally, 100% yes. Also please put me down for a replicator and for doors in my house that open as I walk through them.
- 169 Best Illusions–A Sampling: Scientific American Slideshows – The one that blew my mind was #5.
- Crafting a Corset Part 1: Getting Started – Ooh. Bex will like this.
- Why You ShouldnÂ´t Buy Gold as a “Hedge” Against Devastation – Another good reason to book in for that sewing class.
- Red families vs. blue families
- Bento – Snoopy cuddles Love
You can follow me on Reader here.