Shared today on Google Reader:
- Postmodernism is dead | Prospect Magazine – Ooh, an Age of Authenticity? Does this mean I get to start charging premium rates for my knitting to the Vickies?
- Lose with Dignity. Celebrate with Grace. (Part I)
- First look at the Space Hotel offers aliens aplenty, but no booze allowed – And watch out for Vermicious Knids!
- Researchers produce non-dairy ice cream using lupin protein – Does it turn you into a werewolf?
- Amazon's publishing arm signs up Timothy Ferriss | Books | The Guardian – This is interesting. One of the main tenets of The 4-Hour Body is eating the same meals all the time… so how in the world do you spin that out into a cookbook?
- How-To: Build a Cardboard Cat Rocket
- HOWTO take “magazine cover pictures” of your cat (1955)
You can follow me on Reader here.