I’ve been thinking about joining this meme (you answer five new questions every Friday), but I didn’t manage to get around to it til today. And since it’s still officially Friday in the U.S., I’m gonna go for it.
1. You’ve just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor – what actor would you pick? I’d like to say someone highbrow like Bette Davis or Peter O’Toole, but in reality, I’d probably pick Ewan McGregor or John Cusack. They’re always in good stuff. (Actually I think my sister HAS all the Cusacks already.)
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? The Man Who Wasn’t There. See my comments here.
3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought? I bought Snookums the complete James Bond DVD collection for Christmas. Of course, the shipping company screwed up and we didn’t get it til today, but he was still happy.
4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of? Probably Pride and Prejudice. I notice something new in it every time I see it. And I watch it every time I get sick or sad. It cheers me up.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Today the Snook and I went to pick up his vids from the shipping company, and then we took a walk through Erskineville and had lunch in a cafe. Tonight we’re headed to the Nags Head Pub with the Snook’s friends to see Samson and Sharkey, an awesome duo that play cover songs. No plans for tomorrow yet, but I’m thinking “BEACH”. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?