I just noticed the other day that all the cool kids have been changing their site designs. And since mine’s been the same, you know, forever, I decided I’d jump on the bandwagon. Here’s what I came up with. Whaddaya think?
- Yeah, those are all me up at the top. It’s a bit big, but it’s also just about the only graphic on the page (other than the little post icons), so I figured I’d go for it. I like it, anyway.
- I got rid of the serif text, but I still couldn’t resist going for the retro “default link colors” look. How 1994 of me.
- Just as Bill did, I considered doing a fancy-schmancy CSS layout and then scrapped it. TABLES RULE! You technophiliacs can bite me.
- As per our discussion way back in August, I moved the sidebar to the right. Thoughts?
- Since the “changing-fruit-flavors” concept isn’t here anymore, I got rid of the old preferences page. Of course, that also kills the “set how many days you want to see” functionality. Was anyone using that? If enough of you bitch, I’ll bring it back.
All the pages should be done, so flip through and tell me if you find any glaring mistakes. I’ve only got a Mac here at home, so let me know if it looks honky-tonk (as my sis would say) on a PC. Thanks!