- also an Emmy-award winning investigative reporter.
- a seven time U.S. National Unicycling champion.
- believed to have originated in Java, Indonesia in the 14th century by a Janggalo king named Inakto Pali.
- proud to have won these fine awards!
- the distinctive weapon of Indonesia and Malaysia.
- a leader in the Akron real estate community.
- a board member of the newly formed Vizsla Rescue Fund.
- also the sire of BLISSFUL KRIS, winner of the 2001 Florida Stallion Stakes MY DEAR GIRL DIVISION.
- not so grainy now 🙂
- reputed to be able to fly by night and seek out victims (their owners’ enemies, presumably) without a guiding hand.
- unable to sign CDs ordered through the mail.
- a Windows-based computer program that allows easy access to data tables, charts, photographs and bibliographic materials relevant to fisheries, water quality and watershed management.
Wow. (I edited out some of the more boring ones.) This is too fun. Here’s a few for the Snook.
- the Vice President of Corporate Development.
- busy as chair of the East Asian Languages and Civilizations department of the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- a human jukebox.
Who are you?