- chetanp: Just learned today that it's only low code/ no code if it comes from the Excel region of France. Otherwise, it's just enterprise software.
- RebeccaRHelm: This is a blanket octopus. You should know her because, while she's shy & rarely seen, when danger gets near she do… https://t.co/oSGLm8urdW
- BRKeogh: I changed a date field in Google Sheets to DD/MM/YY so now when I enter a date, Google assumes I've entered it MM/D… https://t.co/McOxKq0AjS
- QuinnyPig: Strive mightily to never work for free.
People die of exposure. (in reply to QuinnyPig)
- QuinnyPig: Getting it wrong and apologizing sometimes is better than not having gotten it wrong at all. (in reply to QuinnyPig)
- QuinnyPig: You can’t punch down; only up. (in reply to QuinnyPig)
- QuinnyPig: Most people don’t know the weight their words can carry. An offhand comment can devastate people for years.
Be kind. (in reply to QuinnyPig)
- QuinnyPig: Assume you’ll have a relationship with people that outlasts whatever jobs you both have at the time. Take the long view. (in reply to QuinnyPig)
- clairewillett: I WOULD DIE FOR HER https://t.co/3bwwigdIQu