Emmy Awards Reflections:
(No, I didn’t watch them. They weren’t on here. I’m looking at the pictures and pretending.)
- Matthew Perry is looking much, much better than he used to. Good for him. In fact, all the Friends men look pretty good. The ladies are showing their age though, and not in a good way.
- I like Allison Janney and all, but is anyone else going to have nightmares about this photo? Can’t sleep, Allison Janney’ll eat me.
- Stockard Channing is a goddess, but even goddesses should deep condition their hair every now and then.
- The Sex and the City ladies look fantastic, especially Cynthia Nixon. I always thought redheads couldn’t wear red? *shrug* Kristin Davis should give the tanning bed a rest for a while though. She looks orange next to the other two.
- Oprah, Oprah, Oprah. It’s the 21st century. We don’t have to wear whalebone corsets anymore. You’re scaring the feminists.
- I really don’t like Tom Hanks’s suit combination. It’s not flattering at all. In the last ten years he’s lost whatever sex appeal he ever had.
- Rachel Griffiths looks smashing. The Aussies were all hoping she’d win, but popular opinion said she hamstrung herself by submitting one of her crappiest episodes. At least her dress looked good.
Okay, so what did I miss by not seeing the show? Any wild and wacky antics that aren’t getting mentioned on various news site recaps?