- 6. Know what I eat and do not eat.
I would add: “And never ever trick me into eating something I don’t like, like Yabbie and Dill Paté.”
- 8. Try to understand that even tho I collect Anne Rice books, that does not necessarily mean I like her work.
WORD. Just because I have a pathological need to own everything Roald Dahl ever wrote does not mean that I’m obsessed with him. It’s just something that I do. It’s like it’s my job.
- 16. Yes, I know I own this shirt in red and blue. I want to own it in black as well.
As someone who owns the same GAP baggy wool sweater in four different colors, I really have to agree.
- 22. Must be able to spell most commonly used words in the English language.
Yes yes yes. I dated a dumb guy once, and never again. He used to send me letters when I was studying in Germany and I’d just cringe.
- 30. He will know that I perform my best when it’s at the last minute.
That’s me all over the place. Ever since college, I haven’t been able to start any project until the deadline is staring me in the face. It’s like my will to act doesn’t kick in til the last possible second. I always pull it out in the end, though.
Actually I may have to revise that last comment, given that my guests are arriving in less than 24 hours and I still haven’t vacuumed…