I haven’t done one of these in ages!
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Normally I get up somewhere around 7:00, I guess. On the trip we generally managed around 8 or 9. Since we got back on Monday though, I’m horrified to admit I’ve been sleeping in til one o’clock in the afternoon every day! I didn’t schedule myself to go back to work til today so I didn’t have any impetus to get rid of the jet lag. Getting up this morning was hell.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Not really. I’ve never been one to sleep in very late (except when I’m jet-lagged, of course). We usually get up before 10:00 unless we’ve been drinking the night before.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
The very first thing? SHIVER. It’s freakin’ cold in Sydney this winter. Then I usually hit the toilet and the shower.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
I’m pretty fast. Less than an hour, although that probably includes thirty minutes of dawdling on the Internet. It helps that I don’t bother with drying my hair or putting on make-up. 🙂
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Lamina. It’s about 100 steps from our front door, around the corner on King Street. Great coffee and terrific eggs benedict. We go there way too often.