You know coffee creamer, right? The dried powdery stuff your Grandma puts in her coffee? Well, guess what they call that in Australia. Go on, guess. It’s beverage whitener. Seriously. Which makes sense, but it’s still a weird thing to see on a jar at the supermarket.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on Google+