1. What vehicle do you drive?
A giant natural gas-powered public bus. Well, I don’t really drive it exactly, but sometimes I like to sit behind the driver and pretend I do.
2. How long have you had it?
For the last four years (i.e. the length of time I’ve been living outside the U.S.).
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
Well, it picks me up right near my house and takes me into the city for only $1.20! I don’t have to park it or pay for insurance or worry about it getting stolen. I don’t even have to wash it! Plus it holds lots of people and we all get happy fuzzy feelings from saving the environment.
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
When it rains all the windows fog up.
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
A cherry red vintage VW Beetle convertible with a leather top. I wouldn’t be driving it though; it’d just sit in my underground parking space where I could admire it. I’ll stick with the bus.
(Did I mention how stupid and annoying these questions are? What, it’s just assumed that everybody in the world owns – or wants to own – a car? Sheesh.)