1. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I’d probably run something like a steakhouse, where you’d get lots of really good homestyle food. I’m thinking burgers, sandwiches, mac-and-cheese, big slabs of meat, the whole works. Basically the kind of stuff I like to eat. The Snook would concoct appropriate homebrews to go with everything.
2. If you owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
My own crafty things, of course! Plus wool and paints and buttons and glue and everything you need to make beautiful fun things. Oh, except for that scrapbooking crap. I hate that.
3. If you wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Probably a “humorous” memoir. Actually I’d just cheat and bind together a load of posts from this site. I’m lazy and my writerly aspirations pretty much died in grade school.
4. If you ran a school, what would you teach?
Knitting! Incidentally, I’m meeting with the Tapestry Craft folks later this week to discuss teaching a class for them this winter. Beyond that, I’d probably want to teach something in the English/Drama/Speech area. Those were always my favorites in school. Or some kind of “Pop Culture Appreciation” course. That would be fun.
5. If you recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Mid-90’s riot grrrl alterna-pop a la Belly, Juliana Hatfield, or the Breeders. I’m just waiting for the grunge revival!