A-Z of Web Browsing
Just a fun, pointless little idea I picked up from Kristen. Basically, you clear the address bar in your browser, type in every letter of the alphabet, and list the first URL that appears on the history list. It gives a pretty good idea of what I’ve been up to over the holiday.
- A. Ask MetaFilter: I never even go to real MeFi anymore, so addicted have I become to AxMe.
- B. 13 Days from Monday: Brigita’s blog.
- C. At My Knits End: Knitting blog.
- D. Dooce: Blogging superstar.
- E. Tapestry: Lucy’s blog.
- F. There’s Only One Catboy: Robert’s blog.
- G. Ghost in the Machine: Kevin’s blog.
- H. gradient dropshadow curve: Hank’s blog.
- I. I’d Rather Be Knitting: Knitting blog.
- J. Black Spots in the White Noise: Psorr’s blog.
- K. Krisalis: Naturally!
- L. Gadgetgirl’s Journal: Amy’s blog.
- M. My Yahoo: My browser start page for about ten years now.
- N. nocto: Kirsty’s blog.
- O. Nothing!
- P. Petersham RSL: Snookums and I are planning our wedding reception.
- Q. Quiz – Are you a true Chicagoan? Linked from Amy‘s site.
- R. A Yank in Oz: Scott’s blog.
- S. Sore Eyes: John’s weblog.
- T. Television Without Pity: Survivor, Amazing Race, and O.C. recaps.
- U. Ultramundane: Casey’s blog.
- V. Just another blog…: Asian blogger reporting on tsunami disaster.
- W. Web-Goddess: Me, of course.
- X. Skysong’s Haven: Random Xanga user who I caught stealing my images.
- Y. yankinoz: Rob’s blog.
- Z. Taronga and Western Plains Zoos: Where we went on Christmas!
There’s a lot of blogs on there, but that’s what I read to wake up in the morning.