Trivia Update: We sucked the big one tonight. We had a good first round – coming in second by one point – but then the wheels really came off in the second. It was our largest team yet and we were doing the thing I hate, the thing where we all talk each other out of correct answers. I missed out on two free jugs by virtue of sending up the boys instead (like they’re going to know “Dracula” or “Jennifer Garner”??). Anyway, here are a few practice ones for you guys:
- Name the members of Led Zeppelin in the 70’s.
- Who played Mace Windu, Bail Organa, and Count Dooku?
- What recreational activity did both Al Jolson and Buster Keaton die while doing?
- How many tires are on a 747?
- Which two “Jessicas” won Best Actress Oscars in 1989 and 1994?
- Which two countries have the most Jewish people?
(We got the Star Wars one, of course, and I managed to remember the Jessicas… but we flubbed all the rest in one way or another.)