- I resisted the urge to sleep in and instead met Albie at the university squash courts for an hour-long workout. Good way to start the day.
- The Snook and I signed paperwork at the bank to create our first official joint bank account together, which we got so that we can open a savings maximiser and start socking away cash to buy a house. (And so that I can steal all his money.)
- Deposited my last two checks from Google, which I forgot I had. Cashing foreign checks is such a hassle.
- Spent half the Google money on a 1GB iPod Shuffle. 🙂
- Cashed in my “buy-ten-massages-and-get-one-free” card.
- Got six months’ worth of new contact lenses.
- Hit the grocery store and the fish monger to pick up supplies for my first ever paella tonight. (Needless to say, this will be the first time I’ve ever cooked seafood in my life.)
And what did you do?