Trivia Update: Well, it felt like we were sucking the big one tonight, yet somehow we managed to finish in a tie for first place! (We ended up coming in second in the tiebreaker as the other team pulled a Rain Man and knew exactly how many nautical miles it is from Sydney to Hobart.) I also won us a free jug of beer for identifying the Steve Miller Band. Here are the best ones from the night:
- Name the four islands of Japan. (Snookums ROCKED all four of these.)
- What planet are Klingons from? (“No, Snookums, the answer is not ‘Uranus.'”)
- Which three singers sang “All for Love” from the film The Three Musketeers?
- Who were the five Marx brothers?
- Name two movies (not TV movies) starring Angelina Jolie that start with the letter “G”. (I eventually got these but it took twenty minutes of racking my brain.)
- What are the three most popular surnames in the UK?
Now I’ve got to go to bed so I can get up early and work off that $30 bar tab…