- Data: So cute now. He looks like my uncle Jimmy. (You guys knew my family was Korean, right?) He should be in more movies.
- Mikey: In a weird psychic way, Sean Astin’s movie roles are intertwined with my life. Seriously. First, there was The Goonies when I was 7-years-old, which I loved. My sister and I’ve been quoting that movie ever since. Then Sean starred in a little film called Rudy. Two years later, I found myself at Notre Dame. Now Sean’s playing Sam Gamgee in the three Lord of the Rings movies. And me? I happen to be dating the biggest Tolkien fan in Europe right now. It’s fate, I tell ya.
- Stef – Martha Plimpton looks like Martha Plimpton. She has awkward bangs. At least she looks like a girl now (as opposed to that weird “doing-gender-ambiguous-fashion-shoots” phase).
- Mouth – Oh Corey Feldman. How I loved you and your parachute pants. Too bad you’re scary now.
- Andie – She seriously looks way different from what I expected. She looks like she’s aged a lot less than the other people. I wonder if she’s had some work done.
- Chunk – He’s adorable! All skinny too! He looks the most normal out of all of them.
- Brand – Yum. He’s been hot forever. I can’t even see him now without thinking of the “armpit licking” scene from Flirting With Disaster. He’s gonna marry Minnie Driver and they’re gonna have a passel of tall, broad-shouldered striking-looking children.
- Who’s that in the back? Is that Richard Donner, or Mikey and Brand’s dad?
I’m gonna go listen to some Cyndi Lauper.