It’s the old “Nine Things About Me That Are True, and One That Isn’t” meme. Members of my immediate family are not allowed to play. Everybody ready?
- I got a tattoo for my twentieth birthday.
- I have had blue hair.
- I can do a cartwheel.
- I have never broken a bone in my body.
- Despite being my high school valedictorian, I actually failed a class my senior year.
- I am one quarter Korean.
- I can juggle.
- I have been skydiving.
- I saw “Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace” eight times in the theater.
- I have made a quilt from scratch.
Okay, which one isn’t true? Let the guessing begin! Answers will be posted in a day or so.