1. If you could eat dinner with and “get to know” one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose?
Is there any question? Roger Ebert. Totally. Yeah, yeah, I know I’m supposed to say Shakespeare or something, but it’d be much more fun if it were a person who’s really alive that I could be friends with. And he’d be a really fun person to talk to, and then maybe he’d take me to the Oscars with him. 🙂
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel?
I remember feeling absolutely gutted when I realized that Roald Dahl had died before I ever got a chance to write him a letter.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose?
As Snookums put it, “Me! I’d be me, famous!” If I couldn’t be myself, I’d probably be Britney, as long as she wasn’t having one of those “buckets of urine” days. I mean, she’s mega-famous.
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who?
Nope. When you’re a quarter Asian, you don’t look like anybody but your own family.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous?
At a fan convention in England, I met David Prowse, who played Darth Vader’s body in all three Star Wars films. Does that count?