It’s two minutes to kickoff… and it’s three in the morning. *yawn* Go Irish.
Update: HEART ATTACK.
- 8:30 into the game – Internet connection completely dies
- 8:32 – I frantically check every connection
- 8:33 – I run upstairs and restart the modem several times
- 8:34 – still dead
- 8:35 – I reluctantly wake the Snook, who has no ideas
- 8:40 – I try to find the number for our ISP to call and complain
- 8:41 – I am unsuccessful
- 12:00 – I call my friends in the US for a score update
- End of first quarter – I give up and decide to go to bed
- One second later – Internet comes back!
This game is a shocker already and it’s only one-fourth of the way through. At least I’m awake now.
Game over! Oh my god. ND 34, FSU 24. (It should’ve been 34-10, but whatever.) The sun has risen on a world with Notre Dame championship aspirations. I’m going to go try to pry my contacts off my eyeballs and hit the sack. What a night.