1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Much like every other girl of my generation, I had Wonder Woman Underoos. Why? Because she kicked ass and looked pretty!
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine.
3. What’s the furthest from home you’ve been?
At this very moment, I am 9,438 miles from home. London was only a third of that distance. This is definitely the farthest.
4. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn but haven’t yet?
Korean. I’ve got the books, I’ve got the CD… I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Today we’re going to see Chicago (the movie) with our friend Steve. I’d also like to go to the gym, clean up the house, and finish my dad’s birthday present.