Trivia Update: We had a very respectable 2nd place finish tonight, made more remarkable by the fact that there were only two of us. (We were really hoping for 1st to secure the $70 bar tab for Kenya‘s birthday this weekend, but we were once again trounced in the second round by our nemeses, the old fat guys.) Here are your questions for the night:
- Name four of the sequels to Planet of the Apes. (We pulled two of these out of our ass.)
- Name three of the six one-word #1 singles for Fleetwood Mac, other than “Rhiannon.”
- Which TV show featured the lyrics: “I’m the unknown stuntman that made Redford such a star”? (My Dad will be proud to know I got that one right.)
- Give the maiden names for Princess Mary of Denmark, Hilary Clinton, and Margaret Thatcher. (Props to Amy for her “assistance” on that last one.)
- Name the five most popular sports in Australia in terms of attendance at the grounds.
We missed out on all four jug questions tonight, I’m ashamed to say. Not a great showing.