My Mom sent me this silly little e-mail survey, so I’m just going to post my answers here. I’m not going to bother “tagging” anybody else to do it; you can have a go if you’re bored. 🙂
1. What time is it?
2. What’s your full name?
Kristine Michelle Howard
3. What are you most afraid of?
In, like, a phobia sense? Probably animals. (Tiny ones like mice are the WORST.) In a keeps-me-awake-at-night sense? Money stuff.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
The Illusionist5. Place of birth
Hicksville, Ohio, USA
6. Favorite food
Bread. Fresh bread. *sob*
7. What’s your natural hair color?
Light brown/blondish. (“Dishwater blonde” is the Hoosier term.) Increasingly grey on top.
8. Ever been to Alaska?
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?
Meaning teepeeing? Yep. On one memorable occasion, Eileen, Erin Fair, and I teepeed Jon Ford‘s dorm room during Freshman Orientation.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Awww, sure. I’m a girl. Duh!
11. Been in a car accident?
Yes. I rear-ended a Corvette in Michigan. That SUCKED.
12. Croutons or bacon bits?
Bacon bits. We’re back on the low-carb.
13. Favorite day of the week
14. Favorite restaurant
I wouldn’t say I have a favorite at the moment. I’m a bit burnt out on all my usual favorite places.
15. Favorite Flower
16. Favorite sport to watch
Live: baseball or cricket. On TV: none!
17. Favorite drink
Diet Coke, by far. If you’re talkin’ drink, then I’d say red wine.
18. Favorite ice cream
In my life? Gelato by the seaside in Sorrento, Italy. From the supermarket? Any and all. (Again, the low-carb thing.)
19. Disney or Warner Brothers?
20. Ever been on a ship?
Like, a real big ship? Nope. I’ve been on a big ferry before. I took the bus from London to Dublin once, and it just drives on to a real big boat.
21. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Unfortunately, the answer to that question is hidden beneath layers of cat hair and laundry. I seem to remember it being beige though.
22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
ZERO! Of course, back then in Indiana you didn’t even have to take a proper driving test if you passed Driver’s Ed. I just took the paper version.
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
The Snook. He was telling me he’s got a work dinner tonight, so I’ll have to forage for my own supper.
24. What do you do when you are bored?
Read the Internet. Knit. Watch TV.
Ideal: 10:30pm. In reality: closer to midnight.
26. Favorite TV show?
At the moment: Heroes, The Biggest Loser, and The Amazing Race.
27. Last person you went to dinner with?
That would be Amy. We went to Redoak last week before The Sound of Music.
28. What are your hobbies?
Knitting, reading, TV, running, Internet stuff…
29. What are your favorite colors?
Red, hot pink.
30. How many tattoos do you have?
Just the one.
31. How many pets do you have?
Again, just the one.
32. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
What a silly question. The concept of the “egg” developed long before there were chickens.
33. What do you want to do before you die?
Have my own talk show. (I really can’t think of anything else.)
34. Have you ever been to Hawaii?
35. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.?
Yep. I’ve been living outside the US for over seven years now. I’ve been to four of the continents.