- AWShine Hack is now open for registrations! Open to all devs and entrepreneurs. http://t.co/kCrox4aexK http://t.co/WjtDqVWG9s
- RT @cdespinosa: iMac box is a trapezoid with the front 10° out of parallel with the back. Which means that if you have 36 of them… http:/…
- Technology rage.
- Honestly, you could replace every bit of functionality in @clue with single question: “How tolerant are you of stupid questions right now?”
- Okay, @gilmae, I’m playing with WordPress. But I don’t see a way to import my posts and keep the old post IDs…
- Nevermind @gilmae. I AM THE HACKER QUEEN.
- 13379 blog posts and 25194 comments successfully imported. I’m back! http://t.co/i8jkKU85Yv http://t.co/AWSW7EPlsj
- chrisdoble: Canva’s Golden Shovel, awarded for valiant acts of refactoring, artisanally crafted by @DamonOehlman http://t.co/hrRb0Hr1ps
- drwitty_knitter: Yes, because it’s craft-based, and craft is ‘women’s work’ :(. “@Asher_Wolf: 86% of Etsy shops are managed by women http://t.co/nA9s3nAFEX “
- yeseniaa: So much valuable information in “Diversity: The Elusive HOW” by @ninavizz. https://t.co/EmWTSfZKUn
- GeeH: Excellent post by @lornajane on mic use when speaking – http://t.co/GzlNXM6yt7 – bookmarked for reading before every talk!
- gilmae: Apple Geniuses judge the dirt on my laptops. Today´s cleaned it in front of me. Thought “Yeah, but I´m not the one wearing a trilby, pal!”
National Sleepy Head Day – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Thank goodness the Snook didn’t know about this, or I would’ve had a very damp morning!
National Sleepy Head Day (Finnish: Unikeonpäivä) is celebrated in Finland on July 27 every year. Traditionally on this day, the last person in the house (also dubbed as the “laziest”) to wake up is woken up using water, either by being thrown into a lake or the sea, or by having water thrown on them.