The Broadway Cafe has reopened as The Stoned Crow Broadway. The Pulled Pork Monster Roll was pretty nice! @stonedcrowsydney@ The Stoned Crow Broadway
- flahertykeely: when I take my jeans off at the end of the day http://t.co/KWzDcZanx5
- estellevw: Rockstar, ninja or cowboy are lazy and off-putting descriptors. Put some thought into your job descriptions: say what you mean to say.
- canva: Flyer Design: 50 Brilliant Examples You Can Learn From http://t.co/eWjqjqxJca http://t.co/jnZanjk4WL
- RaeBeta: If you can accept a retconned cosmic doppelgänger but draw the line at someone coming out in his 30s, might be time to consider your motives
- reneritchie: While you're waiting: The difference between Apple and Samsung industrial design culture: http://t.co/ISHSv7VuOq http://t.co/Nw8jDPuxk5
Homemade japchae to start the week off right!
- BuzzFeedOz: 17 Fabulous And Bizarre Outfits From The London Marathon http://t.co/LLqXVdlBtP http://t.co/7DH6IVM2Ns
- jendudley: When Stephen Hawking tells you not to give up when things get hard, it means just a little bit more. #HawkingSOH
- jendudley: Stephen Hawking tells girls to study quantum physics as, in one of many universes, #ZaynMalik may still be in #OneDirection. #HawkingSOH
I remember at one point thinking, damn, the odds of a person surviving as long as he has with MND are staggering. And for that person to also be one of the greatest minds of our time? How does that happen? Are they somehow related? He was already a brilliant theoretical physicist before the condition manifested, but did it somehow free him to make the discoveries that he did? Obviously a lot of the physics was way, way above my head, but at one point he showed a map of cosmic microwave background radiation captured by a satellite and explained how it related to the origin of the universe. For just a second it all clicked. It was incredibly beautiful and poetic, and I felt really humbled and amazed and overwhelmed (the way I always do with space stuff. It was dazzling. I left feeling really inspired to stop taking things for granted and to try to appreciate how really fortunate I am (and really, if you're reading this, you are too).
And yeah, the One Direction joke at the end was pretty friggin' funny. I actually missed the bit about a universe where she was married to him because we were all laughing so hard. Thanks, Professor Hawking!
Professor Hawking appeared as a hologram and told us to live long and prosper!@ Sydney Opera House
- FlipPrior: No-one has endorsed me on LinkedIn for skills I don't have this week. It's making me nervous - am I losing my edge?
- imdominating: It only took 30 years, but we made it official. ZOMG I STILL LOVE MIKEY https://t.co/EhzjELCMEZ
- ConstantStars: Bloody good work, sky gods. I was running low on ice. http://t.co/IxHkjvSgNC
@quiteriequi instagramming her hipster breakfast on a rainy grey day.
Me: "Will you please bake me some ANZAC bickies?" Best idea ever. #nomnomnom #nofilter
Hail is LOUD!@ Chippendale
Woman's brain tumor turns out to be 'evil twin' complete with bone, hair and teeth - The Washington Post - Although I did have to laugh a bit at this part:
In 2009, a British man named Gavin Hyatt “gave birth” to an “undeveloped identical twin” when a small lump pushed its way out of his abdomen. Hyatt named the tiny creature “little Gav.”
Well, this is suboptimal.