Today at the Inner City Knitters Guild meeting, I presented a workshop called “Intro to Ravelry.” It had been specially requested as a topic at the start of the year and the convenors invited me to do it. It was really fun! I ended up nattering on for about an hour, and everybody – even the experienced Ravelry users – found something new. I also had help from Stefanie, one of the other knitters, who covered the section on the Inner City Group’s library and pages. Here are my slides if you’re interested.
Why Cookbook Clubs Should Be the New Way We Entertain | Serious Eats – Ooh, this sounds so fun! I wonder if I know enough people in Sydney who are interested in cooking to make it viable…
- gilmae: Beautiful. But yeah, not something I could pay USD199 for. https://t.co/st6NWSrsLL
- Slate: Bernie vs. Hillary is weird and kind of sexist, just like the 2016 campaign: https://t.co/TqNHM4VuFh https://t.co/Ew77xlAPS4
- pourmecoffee: NASA has released more of its great space tourism poster art. Full collection here https://t.co/eYxs8gLQ4V https://t.co/D4da4bBv1i
- developerjack: Loving the wall art at #Canva! https://t.co/cJ3EMQraYu https://t.co/KGJGLRqI1X
- developerjack: Definitely feeling the @canvavibe with @kris Howard today! #canva https://t.co/7p1ppnufYR https://t.co/5WADTAyVBd
- CallbackWomen: Tweeting "conference organizers, you should invite me to give a great talk abt _______" has worked several times. Give it a shot & cc here.