- What It’s Like to Be Lucasfilm’s Resident Star Wars Geek
- Mario Kart: Fury Road brings vehicular mayhem together across platforms
- Outlander Season Finale Discussion with Ronald D. Moore
- The Art of Evangelism
- Exclusive: Google I/O attracts more women
- How does Hillel Fuld spot great startups? – Zirra
- The science behind Netflix’s first major redesign in four years
"IL MYYYYY!" she said. Over and over. #success
No big deal - just being the BEST AUNT EVER. #littlemy #handmade
elf lip stain in "nude nectar." Not bad for $3! (Though if this is nude, my lips must normally be transparent.)
Cali and I are both expressing some anxiety about the Starbucks Flat White.@ Starbucks
USA!@ Target Culver City
- A productive development environment with Docker on OS X
- How to run a customer journey mapping workshop
- Urban Food Forests Make Fruit Free For The Picking
- Alanis Morissette looks back on her landmark album Jagged Little Pill
- The owner of Daikaya shows you how to eat ramen — the right way
- 5 Easy Ways To Empty Your Mind Before Bed
I am a rather haughty dragon. #rampage
Baby fist bump!
Momentum.@ Sunkist Park, Culver City, California
Me and my girl Indie.
- Lawrence Kasdan Says There’s a Future for Lando Calrissian in Star Wars
- Handmade Whack-a-Mole Game For Your Cat
- I was an undercover Uber driver
- The apocalypse is coming — is the human race even worth saving? Neal Stephenson ponders the big questions in “Seveneves”
- The psychology behind color
- Meet the King of the Cult of Dunkin’ Donuts
Mad Max: Fury Road Is the Feminist Action Flick You've Been Waiting For | VICE | United States - WOW. Look, up until yesterday I was completely ambivalent about seeing the new Mad Max movie. I only watched like half of the first one before getting bored, and I don't remember seeing either of the two sequels. But my friend Kelly worked on it (she famously once got me an autographed photo of Ewan McGregor), and I saw it was getting some really good reviews... AND THEN last night I read that some whiny MRA crybaby wants dudes to boycott it because Charlize Theron talks too much in the trailers or something, and ZOMG WHAT NOW I HAVE TO SEE THIS.
So today we went, and it was awesome. CARS CRASHING! FLAMES SPURTING! KICKASS MOTORCYCLE GRANNIES WITH GUNS. When the pole boys appeared during that final road war my brain nearly fell out, and I leaned over to the Snook and whispered "WHAT THE HELL I CAN'T EVEN GAHHHHHHH." He was too busy pretending to be iOTA the Doof Warrior and feverishly air guitaring in his seat. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should. And don't just torrent it; this is the kind of thing that needs to be seen on as LARGE and LOUD a screen as possible.
And dibs on Furiosa for next Halloween. I'm calling it right now.
- A TED speaker coach shares 11 tips for right before you go on stage
- Yoko Ono and the Myth That Deserves to Die
- The Nintendo World Championships return after 25 years
- Sean Bean has thoughts about Jon Snow's real parents
- Rock Band 4 to include music from The Who, Jack White, and more
- Inside Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh's radical management experiment that prompted 14% of employees to quit
- Go West
- crk5: bae = bacon and eggs
Pulled pork and pork banh mi at Brewery Markets.@ Brewery Yard Markets