Last night. So fun. #GGDSyd @canvavibe @jpofoz
- chrisdoble: Canva's Golden Shovel, awarded for valiant acts of refactoring, artisanally crafted by @DamonOehlman http://t.co/hrRb0Hr1ps
- drwitty_knitter: Yes, because it's craft-based, and craft is 'women's work' :(. "@Asher_Wolf: 86% of Etsy shops are managed by women http://t.co/nA9s3nAFEX "
- yeseniaa: So much valuable information in "Diversity: The Elusive HOW" by @ninavizz. https://t.co/EmWTSfZKUn
- GeeH: Excellent post by @lornajane on mic use when speaking - http://t.co/GzlNXM6yt7 - bookmarked for reading before every talk!
- gilmae: Apple Geniuses judge the dirt on my laptops. Today´s cleaned it in front of me. Thought "Yeah, but I´m not the one wearing a trilby, pal!"
National Sleepy Head Day (Finnish: UnikeonpÃ¤ivÃ¤) is celebrated in Finland on July 27 every year. Traditionally on this day, the last person in the house (also dubbed as the "laziest") to wake up is woken up using water, either by being thrown into a lake or the sea, or by having water thrown on them.
Sous vide kangaroo steak, pumpkin mash, and beetroot. Very tasty experiment!
He captioned the photo: "Look at Grandma!" #rockingchair #catlady #unapologetic
Bulgogi burger and people watching in Redfern...@ Urban Piccolo
- justkelly_ok: Engineers at Google have heroes like Jeff Dean and Urs Hölzle. Black engineers don't have anyone at that level to admire. Nor do women.
- _youhadonejob: What a time to be alive. http://t.co/9KuLe3wjzd
- andreispsyched: Dear @semrush, I wish @canva gets 2.9B traffic from #seo. :) http://t.co/oKgyFsbBna
Beetroot, pickle, salad, and so big it needs a skewer. David Chang would be horrified.@ The Lord Gladstone
Chippendale hipsters.@ The Lord Gladstone
It's Formal Friday at work, so I (naturally) busted out my prom dress. It's almost 20 years old, and I keep finding excuses to wear it!
Remembering a beautiful day at the Getty Center! #F21threadscreen
So tender we didn't even need a knife.
For lunch today we had mapo tofu, rice noodles, pork floss, and century eggs. I'd never eaten a century egg before. It looked horrible. But everybody else was taking them, so I decided to be brave. My colleague Nic said that they just taste like normal hardboiled eggs. So I closed my eyes and tried it. And he's right! It just tasted like a normal egg, albeit one with a slightly weird texture. But man, they look unnatural. I kind of can't stop thinking about it.